Hey friends! Today is my 25th birthday!
It's like now I'm no longer in my 'early' 20's.. we've moved on to 'mid/late' 20's.
Kind of freaking out and having a mental breakdown, but that's okay right??
Thought I would write 25 random facts and thoughts about me, as a diary to myself to look back on one day.
Feel free to read along :)
1. I grew up in Hawaii! Childhood // elementary years on the beautiful island of Oahu.
2. Went to college to play soccer in North Carolina! I miss playing and being competitive.
3. My mom babysat Ryan (my husband) before I was born... #arrangedmarriage
4. I choose chocolate chip cookie dough or cookies-n-cream 10/10 times ;)
5. I've always loved clothes // outfits - was voted 'best dressed' in high school.
6. I love ALL things Halloween // haunted things // anything scary - my dad to thank. He makes a walk-through haunted house every year for the neighborhood. Our house was known as the 'halloween house' growing up.
7. Ryan and I dated for 3 out of 4 years long distance before we got engaged in the Bahamas.
8. I ALWAYS have a cracked iPhone screen *rolls eyes* I just got the new 8 iPhone so 'knock on wood' it stays un-shattered.
9. My long-term goal is to start a fitness clothing line ;) OR boutique spin studio
10. Only child! Dreaming of creating a big family for Ryan and I though :)
11. I actually graduated college with a degree in finance and have my MBA! Thinking I should use those soon..
12. I love to work out & SWEAT! It's more of a mental thing for me than anything else. If I'm in a bad mood Ryan always tells me... "go workout and get happy!"
13. Franklin (our puppy) makes me so happy sometimes it makes my heart hurt haha I love him so much I will be cuddling with him while watching videos on my phone of him as a puppy <333
14. I have a tattoo of giraffes on my hip! Got it with my mom spontaneously when I was 18.
15. Literally go through a jar of peanut butter every week. NO RAGRETS.
16. Rainy, chilly, cloudy beach days are my absolute FAVORITE. I love being on the beach in a sweatshirt & blanket when no one else is around. Probably the most peaceful I ever am in my life.
17. I eat avocado toast with a hardboiled egg almost every day.
18. Any time I hear amazing singing or see those Facebook videos of people singing so well gives me alllllll the feels and always makes me cry.
19. Ryan is my perfect balance of country // nature // keeping me down to earth lol and I balance him out with a little bougie // city style LOL
20. I'm running out of things to write about. this is harder than I thought
21. Turning 25 is kind offf freaking me out. Like should I have my life together? Should I have my own business by now? What am I doing with my life? AH.
22. If I could live in San Diego (Bird Rock or La Jolla specifically) forever I would <3 Navy life says otherwise.
23. I say I would stay in San Diego, but I really get anxious staying in one place for too long - I love moving and living somewhere new! I think growing up military has influenced that.
24. I get in weird moods where I want to get rid of everything I own and sell random stuff on eBay trying to get rid of as much as I can. Trying to be a minimalist haha it will never happen :(
25. Things that make me the happiest: Thinking of Ryan being home <3, Franklin snuggles, the perfect outfit, thin-crust margarita pizza, getting drinks at sunset on the beach, fall cozy weather, and Sunday brunch.
If you made it this far, thanks for reading and sharing a little bit of my 25th b-day with me!